Re: libcurl not refreshing DNS entries populated with CURLOPT_RESOLVE

From: Romulo Ceccon <romuloceccon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 19:57:12 -0300

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 7:16 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> So, if a CURLOPT_RESOLVE name gets expunged I actually consider that a bug.
>
> Or can you think of a useful case when you actually want these fake entries
> to get flushed?

Actually when using CURLOPT_RESOLVE I was really expecting the entries
to be there forever until I found the bug. But given what's written in
the documentation I thought it could be a design simplification (I
didn't find anything in the code distinguishing "normal" from "manual"
entries). So perhaps the documentation could be also clarified.

--
Romulo A. Ceccon