RE: CURLOPT_RESOLVE and cycling through addresses (avoiding lack-of-IPv6-connectivity)

From: Andrew Fort <afort_at_choqolat.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 09:12:48 -0700

On Oct 13, 2013 3:29 AM, "Yehezkel Horowitz" <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
wrote:

> You can remove the IPv6 entry from your failed easy handle (with
-HOST:PORT), and call curl_easy_perfrom() again on the same easy handle (or
create a new one and configure it with only IPv4 addresses).

I'd tried this and wondered why it didn't work, until I read the source and
find that the documented -host:port option is listed as a TODO :)

so no matter whether we use shared objects to limit the cache to the easy
handle, since it may be (is) reused, it looks like I'll need to implement
that.

thanks

andrew