Re: How to compile on ios XCode 5/iOS 7

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:26:59 -0500

On Oct 10, 2013, at 8:03 AM, Mario Damico-ITA <Mario.Damico_at_jeppesen.com> wrote:

> With the new XCode 5 the llmv-gcc-4.2 complier was removed and I’m unable to compile the Curl 7.28.1 under iOS
> Someone has a script to accomplish that?
> I tried to use clang but without success.

Okay, with today's release of libcurl 7.33.0, I updated my pre-built binaries for iOS. Because Apple jumped from supporting three iOS architectures in Xcode 4.3 to five in Xcode 5.0, I also updated my manual build instructions to cover the new architectures.

<http://seiryu.home.comcast.net/libcurl-ios.html>

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>