RE: Error SSL: certificate subject name does not match target host name

From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:49:21 +0000

> and SSL certificate HOSTNAME of Ftp Server is provided as COMMON NAME and signed the certificate with Minimal CA certificate.

> But, When I have created the SSL certificate and provide the IP address of the Ftp Server as Common Name and
signed the certificate with a minimal CA certificate created using OpenSSLWin32_1.0.1e version, and set the below mentioned option in the SECURE FTP Prototype:

How did you configure curl (CURLOPT_URL) with IP or with HOSTNAME?

> Please suggest me the solution to this problem.

Configure curl with the value you have in the server certificate (this is the name curl should verify to match the certificate).

HTH

Yehezkel Horowitz