Re: transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:06:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013, Sunny Khatri wrote:

Please don't top-post, it makes following this thread totally confusing and
hard to figure out to what you're referring to here...

> After some more debugging, I see "Closing connection #0". I think it might
> be related to this error. Does it has to do anything with the keep-alive
> timeout or something else ?

That's just the message libcurl outputs when it decided to close its end of
the connection, which very well could be the result of the fact that the
server already closed it from its end...