Re: PATCH: Curl Sanity patch for spnego authentication

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz_at_moeller.plus.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 13:52:33 +0100

Hi Daniel,

I can work on a configure change to detect if fbopenssl is required and add
a flag --spnego if you need spnego tokens instead of gssapi tokens. This
will take me a bit as I am quite busy right now.

So Arunav fix for the cases when fbopenssl is still required (e.g. GNU gss
and very old MIT/Heimdal libraries) should then be anyway included to
cover the unusual cases a server returns gssapi tokens when spnego is send
.

Markus