RE: CURLINFO_GNUTLS_SESSION (was Re: Patch: Support CURLINFO_CERTINFO with GnuTLS)

From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:11:15 +0000

>So does anyone else on this list care about good security (ok, within the limits set by TLS)? If so, please let Daniel know that access to certificate data might be a good thing. If you don't care about security, please turn of your computer now ;-).

We all (and especially Daniel) care about good security.

I'm sure Daniel knows that access to certificate data is a good thing without your help.

cUrl can be used in many ways that are still secure (even with the problems you mentioned) or even without taking care about security at all (pure HTTP).

Since this is an open-source project - you are welcome to contribute your patches (which you did - thanks), but I think you should take care with your statements in such a list.

Yehezkel Horowitz