Re: [Patch] - travis-ci

From: Remy 'Sieben' Leone <remy.leone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:10:46 +0200

It's true that you have a wider variety of machines. Travis core audience
is web/script projects. That's why they focus on offering more runtime than
offering more OS.

That being said, travis-ci offer a C toolchain that I think could be
useful. One other feature of travis is to have on each pull requests
submitted in github a push sent to travis in order to see if the pull
request is safe to be merged. I know that curl doesn't use pull requests
but that's an other feature that make travis useful for some projects.