Re: Server Verfication skipped with version 7.21.2

From: Ravi Doppalapudi <ravi.doppalapudi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:32:14 -0500

I double checked the code, you are right. Further down the line in another
function call - the CURL_OPT_SSL_VERIFY_PEER was explicitly disabled . Its
working now and is not skipping the verification. I had a related question
 - is there a way to specify a list of files to CURLOPT_CAINFO when my
certificates are not all in one file ?

Thanks
-Ravi