RE: Base64 decoding

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:30:16 +0000

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>> I will an eye out on the auto builds to see if anything is flagged but any
>> comments or feedback is much appreciated.
>
> It immediately made test 67 fail for me. It seems our NTLM code is passing in
> the basee64 string _with_ the trailing CRLF at the end (sent to the
> Curl_ntlm_decode_type2_message() function) so the length isn't an even 4
> bytes. In the test case the string is in fact 218 bytes as the last two aren't
> part of the base64...

I also see from Guenter's auto builds that I've broken 45 other tests (even test 906, 921, 868) as well :(

Most of them look likethey are NTLM related so I will take a look at the problem this evening, but a little baffling as to why my SMTP sessions to Exchange using NTLM (Native not SSPI) appear to work last night and this morning.

Kind Regards

Steve