RE: Base64 decoding

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 19:22:47 +0000

> On Wed, 30 Oct 2013, Steve Holme wrote:

> > Thanks for the patch! My quick look at the results with this patch
> > applied suggests that something is broken. Surprisingly, it does
> > not matter whether my previous patch is applied on top of that or
> > not.
>
> Over the last hour I realised that I have IIS running on my Exchange
> Server with various directories that use HTTP authentication.
>
> As such, I've just been testing the /rpc directory and whilst I eventually
> I get a 404 error I can see that the following happens:

I've just been retesting things, with and without my patch, and all seems
good with the patch. I also enabled digest authentication in IIS and that
seemed to produce the same result - in that I received the digest message
from the server, with qop and nonce and other such parameters set, appear to
log in and then received the 404.

As such I have pushed a slightly tidier version of my fix and hopefully the
19:20 auto build will pick it up and we'll see how we get on.

Kind Regards

Steve