答复: 答复: Many CLOSE_WAIT when handling lots of URLs

From: Shao, Shuchao <sshao_at_websense.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 06:44:57 +0000

发件人: curl-library [mailto:curl-library-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] 代表 Michael Wood
发送时间: Saturday, November 2, 2013 12:12 AM
收件人: libcurl development
主题: Re: 答复: Many CLOSE_WAIT when handling lots of URLs

I have attempted to write a program which using a multi handle to request 330K urls, but did not reproduce it. If using curl-loader (http://curl-loader.sourceforge.net/), it will be very simple to reproduce with a quick configuration. If you want to have a try with it, please let me know what I can help.

> I think the easiest way would be to checkout the commit just before that and test it.  Then check out that commit and test it and see if the first commit worked while the second one failed.

> e.g.:

> $ cd src/curl
> $ git checkout c43127414d89ccb9^
> $ git clean -xdf                                       # This will wipe out any local changes in your repository.
> [compile and test]
> $ git checkout c43127414d89ccb9
> $ git clean -xdf
> [compile and test]
> $ git checkout master

I have tried the builds with and without that commit by following your instructions, both of those two build can occur the issue. If you suspicious other commits would cause the issue, please list to me and I will have a test by the same procedure.

Thanks,
Simon

This message has been scanned and no issues discovered (7.8 sk27)