Re: 基鹸: 基鹸: Many CLOSE_WAIT when handling lots of URLs

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 11:16:11 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 2 Nov 2013, Shao, Shuchao wrote:

> I have attempted to write a program which using a multi handle to request
> 330K urls, but did not reproduce it. If using curl-loader
> (http://curl-loader.sourceforge.net/), it will be very simple to reproduce
> with a quick configuration. If you want to have a try with it, please let me
> know what I can help.

The problem with using curl-loader to repeat a problem is that we add a layer
of complexity that we're not familiar with. But sure, if you have a program
that can repeat the problem with curl-loader than pass it on and we can start
from there.

> I have tried the builds with and without that commit by following your
> instructions, both of those two build can occur the issue. If you
> suspicious other commits would cause the issue, please list to me and I will
> have a test by the same procedure.

Then the problem is an earlier commit I guess. Ideally you'd use git's bisect
command to binary search your way down to the offending commit. See this
documentation piece:

    https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-bisect.html