RE: Base64 decoding

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 22:14:17 +0000

On Mon, 4 Nov 2013, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Good work. Test 1310 and the rest now all run fine for me. Thanks!

Thank you for the confirmation Daniel - it's much appreciated.

I still think there could be some rework of security.c / krb5.c which I
believe is used by FTP - I'm not sure whether these use cases are covered by
the test suite or not, or whether anyone here has the ability to test these
areas of code again live or test servers?

> Now I'll proceed and take a look to merge Björn's pending patch.

Cool and sorry for holding things up.

Kind Regards

Steve