Re: Problem while using Visual Studio 2010 MFC

From: season night <whirlwindseas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:54:21 -0800 (PST)

In the folder I downloaded from http://curl.haxx.se/%a0there is no file named libcurl.dll but there is a curllib.dll file available. Is it the same file or how can i get libcurl.dll and lib files.  To make it clear, I have no syntax or link error during compile process. The thing is other program which runs my mfc dll unable to load the file because of adding cURL code parts. If you want to see I can also send my code as well. Thank you On Monday, November 18, 2013 5:47 PM, Fahad Ashfaque <me@fahadash.com> wrote: Try copying the dll it is asking for in Release or Debug folder On Nov 18, 2013, at 2:30 PM, season night <whirlwindseas@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi, > > >I am using Visual Studio 2010, I have a project in MFC which creates a .dll file for another program to run it. I have a code that reads xml lines from given url works as a console application but when I try to integrate the code to mfc project when other program starts to run it gives me that unable to load .\.\...dll file that means it can not run the dll file anymore. Since the program could not be initialized, the curl code part even was not called yet. >I did every steps of configuration in my mfc project like VC++ inlude, lib directory settings, Linker\Input dependencies but I could not overcome this issue. > > >What am I missing or is something wrong while using cURL with mfc projects? > > >Any help is appreciated. > > >Thanks ------------------------------------------------------------------- >List admin: http://cool.haxx.se/list/listinfo/curl-library >Etiquette:  http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html