RE: Tests 19 and 704 unreliable on FreeBSD after 02fbc26d5 (connect: Add connection delay to Happy Eyeballs)

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:29:05 +0000

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013, Steve Holme wrote:

> > > Thank you - patch enclosed.
> >
> > That one works, too. Thanks.
>
> Great - thank you again.
>
> I have tidied up my commit comments in the patch and pushed it.

It looks like the AIX and Solaris builds have just about returned to normal
now ;-)

It looks like the Solaris machine has another daemon or app running on Port
9011 though as the HTTP test server isn't able to start:

11:19:15.066386 Error binding socket on port 9011: (125) Address already in
use
 11:19:15.076073 ========> sws quits
 === End of file http_server.log
 test 001 SKIPPED: failed starting HTTP server
 test 002 SKIPPED: failed starting HTTP server
 test 003 SKIPPED: failed starting HTTP server

I appreciate this is mainly a question for Tor - but does anyone know if
that was the case before we broke test 019 et al ?

Cheers

Steve