Re: libcurl custom dns not failing (when bad dns ip configured with CURLOPT_DNS_SERVERS )

From: Stefan Rogin <stefan.rogin2000_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:35:15 +0200

Hi all,

I've updated to the latest version of curl and c-ares, and it's the same
output.

More interesting is that a url like 'someword' returns error 22: http
returned error, and I was expecting a name resolution error. Is this
normal? Or did I missconfigure something?
ÃŽn data de 25.11.2013 15:51, "Stefan Rogin" <stefan.rogin2000_at_gmail.com> a
scris: