Re: CURLINFO_GNUTLS_SESSION (was Re: Patch: Support CURLINFO_CERTINFO with GnuTLS)

From: Christian Grothoff <grothoff_at_in.tum.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 23:42:10 +0100

Dear Steve,

Here are two more patches. #0001 makes the code more robust
against applications asking for info after the HTTP request
has been performed (which turns out to be too late, but
even if an application does that cURL should obviously not
deref NULL). #0002 adds an example for the new option,
as promised about a week ago.

Happy hacking!

Christian