RE: Many CLOSE_WAIT when handling lots of URLs

From: Shao, Shuchao <sshao_at_websense.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 07:19:59 +0000

Hello,

Is any update on this issue?
I compare the files before and after this commit, but there are lots of changes between them, it is a "big" commit. Could I have some ideas which area I can modify and test it?
Thanks a lot!

Thanks,
Shuchao

This message has been scanned and no issues discovered (7.8 sk27)