RE: Many CLOSE_WAIT when handling lots of URLs

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 22:47:00 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013, Shao, Shuchao wrote:

>> commit d021f2e8a0067fc769652f27afec9024c0d02b3d
>
> Is any update on this issue?

Not to my knowledge.

> I compare the files before and after this commit, but there are lots of
> changes between them, it is a "big" commit. Could I have some ideas which
> area I can modify and test it?

Yes, you need to debug it. Instrument the code to figure out what makes it
happen, and then dig into what you can do about it. Or work on writing a
recipe/source code that repeats the problem that you can share with us and
then we can help out with the debugging!

Figure out which connections that aren't properly closed and then track back
why they end up like that and what the proper handling of them should've been!