Error having moved to Win7 64 Bit

From: Paul Rogers <paul_at_plsoft.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 14:49:13 +0000

All,

I have one customer who has moved onto a Windows 7 [64 Bit] environment and when we now use the CURLSSL -K "file", I am now getting the following

The procedure entry point CRYPTO_cleanup_all_ex_data could not be located in the dynamic link library libeay32.dll

I have looked at previous comments, and attempted to run this through SysWOW64, as well as defining the libeay32 as being specifically associated with the one in the sysWOW64 directory, but all to no avail?

If anyone is able to help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Paul Rogers
Software Development Manager
P&L Software Systems Ltd