RE: Re:RE: slow uploading speed for single task on osx

From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 11:24:14 +0000

> timeval timeout = {0, IO_IDLE_WAIT_INTERVAL * 1000};

> select(max_fd, &read_fdset, &write_fdset, &exc_fdset, &timeout);

What is the value of IO_IDLE_WAIT_INTERVAL?
According to curl documentation, you should use curl_multi_timeout to figure out the needed timeout for the select call.
Please read http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_multi_fdset.html

BTW, consider use curl_multi_socket_action<http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_multi_socket_action.html> API instead of curl_multi_perform.