Re: Setting CURLOPT_LOW_SPEED_LIMIT reduces IO performance

From: Colin Ngam <Colin.Ngam_at_quantum.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 22:20:07 +0000

We are using 7.30.0-1

Thanks.

Colin Ngam

On Dec 7, 2013, at 3:57 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se<mailto:daniel_at_haxx.se>> wrote:

On Sat, 7 Dec 2013, Colin Ngam wrote:

Using the following, we noticed that the process is cpu bound at close to 100% and transfer time drops from 300MBytes/sec to 7Mbytes/sec for a 10GiB file.

This sounds much like a bug we fixed in the past. Which libcurl version are you using?

--
/ daniel.haxx.se<http://daniel.haxx.se>
The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution of confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum. Quantum reserves the right to have electronic communications, including email and attachments, sent across its networks filtered through anti virus and spam software programs and retain such messages in order to comply with applicable data security and retention requirements. Quantum is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.