RE: Windows build failures!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 10:43:57 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013, Steve Holme wrote:

> I think we should use FORMAT_OFF_T rather than CURL_FORMAT_CURL_OFF_T, set
> FORMAT_OFF_T to be CURL_FORMAT_CURL_OFF_T rather than a separate value and
> optionally move the definition of FORMAT_OFF_T to curlbuild.h given that
> curl_setup.h includes curlbuild.h.

I agree that FORMAT_OFF_T could be made to be exctly like
CURL_FORMAT_CURL_OFF_T instead of having separate logic (basically only an
alias with a shorter name). But we shouldn't move it to curlbuild.h since
FORMAT_OFF_T is only for internal use and curlbuild is an external header so
we should only do names with CURL_ prefixes there.