RE: FW: Using Libcurl in linux

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:25:34 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 30 Dec 2013, Soni, Vijay wrote:

> Please find the response below:

> a) I am using libcurl version 7.32.0
>
> b) It give the below error with my code when used in Linux.

Unfortunately this doesn't answer my primary question:

> which SSL/crypto backend it was built to use. Is this libcurl even made to
> support NTLM?

libcurl can be built in many ways, which build do you use? "curl -V" output
would be good to show us. If you'd do the same on the windows side, it would
show us a good comparison of the working install compared to the non-working
one.

Also, we're interested in the HTTP _headers_ that is sent and received, the
actual body contents (that you showed us) aren't meant for machine parsing so
it is of less interest here!