Improving labels for GSS-API in configure.ac

From: Michael-O <1983-01-06_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:25:25 +0100 (CET)

Hi folks,

while fixing issue #1321, I have notived some shortcomings and incorrect labels in the configure.ac for GSS-API.
I have corrected labels, official names of implemenations (GNU, MIT, Heimdal) and grammar. As Steve layed out in the ticket, GSSAPI is the SASL mech for Kerberos 5 and should not be confused with GSS-API which is the API itself used for FTP, HTTP and SOCKS in libcurl.

Patch (see attachment) has been written against 7.34.0. Please review and apply.

Michael