Re: Broken libcurl FTP list parsing

From: Marc Hörsken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 13:47:38 +0100

Am 05.01.2014 17:06, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> Yeps. We in fact already support mode="text" within the <stdout> and
> <file> and this could work the same. Assuming that libcurl itself does
> the right thing!

Comparing the output of test 100 and 101 it seems like curl does not do
the right thing. The directory listing output of test 100 contains [LF]
while test 101 results in [CR][LF]. I think that the later one is
actually correct on Windows, but please correct me if I am wrong.

Attached you will find the complete log output of these two test cases.
I modified ftpserver.pl to also log the data that is being send on the
data channel. This rudimentary patch is attached as well.