Re: libcurl with gmail.

From: Corey Feldman-Haim <myadonisdna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:39:53 -0500

I'm using Qt so I have some code like:

[code]

QString qstr = QString(tr("I want to output %1").arg(whatIWantToOutput));

[/code]

Basically what I need is to set payload_text to contain qstr, this
would be easy if payload_text was const char * but it's a a const char
* array and I'm a little confused on how to go from a string to a
const char pointer array.