Re: A quick hack to support Websocket with libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 23:10:37 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014, Frédéric Germain wrote:

> I actually made a github pull request there :
> https://github.com/bagder/curl/pull/86

Thanks. I decided I need to wait with this until after this release just
because it is a little too close to the release date.

Additionally, when I apply this change test 571 myseriously start to fail for
me (unless I use valgrind in the test), which tells me that somehow test 571
is timing dependent and this change alters the timing if in an ever so slight
manner. It requires some research before I can push this.