RE: Why syntax error in release version of code in visual c++

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 12:59:55 +0000

On Tue, 4 Feb 2014, ansh kumar wrote:

> I'm successfully able to send email using libcurl from visual
> c++ (in debug mode), but when I use release mode I'm getting
> following error:

How does that output compare to that generated when you run against the debug build?

> Any suggestion??

It kind of feels like it is the result of an uninitialised variable somewhere.

Can you give us some more information please, such as:

* Which version of libcurl you are using
* Did you compile libcurl yourself?
* A list the curl_easy_setopt() calls you are using prior to invoking libcurl

Kind Regards

Steve