Re: Regression on FTP connections with --anyauth

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 07:34:26 +0100

On 12 February 2014 23:06, Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Feb 2014, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>
>> > And on a side note, is there really some compiler that complains if
>> > if the ?TRUE:FALSE is omitted? Is seems pretty clunky.
>>
>> Those are mostly the results Yang cleanups at some point I believe. I'm
>> not aware of the rationalisation for when or if they are truly needed.
>
> I can't remember exactly myself, but I thought as I've done some of these
> myself here that I would chirp up... some systems generate an int to bool or
> bool to int conversion warning without them??

A C compiler shouldn't, my guess is that it's something that could
happen if you compile with a C++ compiler. C has no bool type, and
TRUE is anything that doesn't evaluate to 0.

-Tor

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachment contain KONGSBERG information which may be
proprietary, confidential or subject to export regulations, and is only meant
for the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use is
prohibited, if not otherwise explicitly agreed with KONGSBERG. If received in
error, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender
properly.