Re: sftp multi thread init question

From: ΑυΣ’Ξ° <506017026_at_qq.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:45:10 +0800

> If I had known the answer I wouldn't have asked you. You should debug this
> case. Single-step into libcurl and see what internal call makes it return a
> failed init. It is a rather early fail and there's not a lot of places that
> _can_ reeturn that code so it shouldn't be that deep or strange.

I set the CURLOPT_VERBOSE 1 and run test code.
It says "Failure establishing ssh session". I find it in ssh.c .It call the libssh2_session_startup() and return a value .

> I suspect a third party library failure somehow.

Maybe you are right. The libssh2's libssh2_session_handshake(x,y) cause the code 2.

How to fix it ? Can you give me some advice?Thank you

Yes, and now you only need to start learning how not to top-post:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post