Re: Bug sending multipart emails with libcurl 7.22.0

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 23:02:24 +0100

On Sun, Mar 02, 2014 at 08:23:44PM +0900, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
> The bug occurs when curl's CURLOPT_READFUNCTION callback reports
> more than the initial message header in the first callback, the
> bug goes away if I report the initial header separate from the
> following "part" header.

I should also note that the tests in the curl test suite all operate in this
way, in that the entire message is read in in a single read call. Are you sure
the issue isn't an off-by-one issue in the read callback? Have you looked at
the equivalent of the --trace output to make sure that what you think is being
sent is logged as actually being sent?

>>> Dan