Re: [bagder/curl] 219a0f: remote_port: allow connect to port 0

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 20:52:49 +0000

On Wed, 5 Mar 2014, GitHub wrote:

> remote_port: allow connect to port 0

I don't know if we support 16-bit systems (The last DOS build on the
download page was 7.10.5 so maybe not) but shouldn't the "int" be a "long"
just in case we do as technically it will be smaller than an "unsigned
short" on those systems? Not only that but I see that the port variable is
also defined as a long ;-)

Also, I'm not sure if I missed something but is it possible to set this
variable to a large number like 2 million (on 32-bit systems), so do we need
to validate against values above 65535?

Please excuse me if I'm talking complete gibberish and I hope you're
enjoying your IETF meetings Daniel.

Kind Regards

Steve