Filtering the autobuilds page

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 01:13:08 +0100

I've hacked up some Javascript that adds what I think is a handy feature to the
autobuilds page at http://curl.haxx.se/dev/builds.html Next to the Options
heading I've added a dialog for filtering builds based on the various builds
options listed. For example, if you've just made an improvement to the SSH
support, or fixed a bug in the threaded DNS resolver code, you can filter out
all the autobuilds that are irrelevant to these changes. From the remainder,
you can see trends over the whole week and see whether there were any new test
or builds failures since your change.

I'm attaching a static example of today's autobuilds page for reference. It's
not perfect, but it was quick and should be handy. If there aren't any
objections, I'll add it to the site.

>>> Dan