RE: Filtering the autobuilds page

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 21:40:59 +0000

On Fri, 21 Mar 2014, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> I've hacked up some Javascript that adds what I think is a handy
> feature to the autobuilds page.

Cool. Another +1 from me!

> I'm attaching a static example of today's autobuilds page for
> reference. It's not perfect, but it was quick and should be handy. If
> there aren't any objections, I'll add it to the site.

A few observations, which probably come under your "It's not perfect"
statement:

a) The drop down box in both IE11 and Firefox 27.0.1 appeared fairly small -
only large enough to display "al" from "all" and "M" from "Memory Tracking".
b) Changing the selection caused the column width to jump around - I
appreciate this columns are dynamic but would fixed width make more sense?
c) Could you Camel or Sentence case the drop down list text (rather than
some lower case items) such as "Al" and "Resolver" - personal preference I
know ;-)
d) Can we remove Krb4 from the Options description now that we don't support
it?

Cheers

Steve