Re: HTTP 2.0 and GFE/2.0

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:32:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014, Gisle Vanem wrote:

> This is with OpenSSL? With PolarSSL, I get no switch to HTTP2.

Yes, we don't have any NPN or ALPN code for PolarSSL yet. Right now we can
only do HTTP2 over TLS with OpenSSL, NSS or GnuTLS. lib/README.http2 has the
details.

I don't even know if PolarSSL supports those TLS extensions.

> But building libcurl (MSVC) with OpenSSL once again, I see:

> Note the ASCII garbage after "That".

Clearly something is not right. I get a 1419 bytes HTML page back which
includes this interesting piece:

    we know.</ins>

You using a recent nghttp2? (I'm at v0.3.1-182-g8ccb6e4 right now, the current
git HEAD)