RE: CURL SMTP - Bypass Authentication

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 07:26:54 +0100

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014, Steve Holme wrote:

> a) Carry on with this fix, push my next test case and fix up
> RFC821 based SMTP as well - which involves removing the
> !conn->bits.user_passwd from smtp.c:725.

I had some more thought about this, this morning, and rather than break the
autobuilds and the current repo for people I have pushed my other test case
and fixed up RFC-821 SMTP as well.

Should we decide that the "old" behaviour is the "correct" behaviour then we
can rollback commit fe260b75e7 and dd9ce1b86c and turn tests 939 and 940
into tests that validate that behaviour ;-)

Kind Regards

Steve