RE: cross compiling NTLMv2 and gssapi configure issues

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 12:20:43 +0100

On Tue, 1 Apr 2014, Ophir Orly wrote:

> I forgot to mention - I am building a linux build, so no
> native windows facilities.

I thought that was the case - The only reason I mentioned my build configuration was to try and hightlight that my curl is as close to the Linux varient as possible as I don't use WinSSL or SSPI ;-)

>> Are you having an issue if you don't include gssapi?
>
> Yes. The authentication fails. I'm trying to authenticate
> a squid proxy with a backend Windows server 2008 backend.

Mmmm... interesting.

> The "old" NTLM authentication works, but if I try to enforce
> NTLMv2 - it doesn't.

I couldn't see it in your config options but were you building a debug build by any chance?

> The Windows build - connects perfectly, but the linux one doesn't.

Did you compare the base64 authentication strings to see how much they diff by?

Kind Regards

Steve