Re: curl_failf causes crash with --enable-threaded-resolver

From: Dave Reisner <d_at_falconindy.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 03:46:37 -0400

On Apr 10, 2014 11:09 AM, "truefiresnake" <truefiresnake_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I've builded curl for iOS with this script
https://github.com/JohnPoison/cURL-SSL-for-iOS/blob/master/cURL/build-libcurl.sh
I've
added option --enable-threaded-resolver to prevent my app from crashing
when curl_resolv_timeout occurs. But that didn't help and I'm still getting
crashes (btw crash is in main thread)
http://monosnap.com/image/DBtQ4XgSiLfVFPt52IBNscnPYzA5Uv . How can I solve
this problem?

This usually happens in multithreaded applications when you don't call
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_NOSIGNAL, 1L).

Disclaimer: I have zero experience with iOS development.