RE: Visual Studio Project Files

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 22:39:45 +0100

On Mon, 28 Apr 2014, Ivo Bellin Salarin wrote:

> > why don't you add that generate.bat to the repository?
> > Even if you later update the Makefile to generate the project files
> > for distribution, it could be useful to have it in the repository for
> > the time being.
>
> I share Mark's opinion.

As you know I wouldn't recommend including the generator in the release
archive as I intend on adding that to the build process, but I think I have
to agree with you both that the generator will be useful to anyone working
with the repo.

As such I have tidied my patches up, used curl spacing and added a copyright
notice before pushing. I have included the various revisions so people can
see exactly what changes took place - should they so desire ;-)

Kind Regards

Steve