Re: Enhancements to mk-ca-bundle

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:43:33 +0200

Hi Partick,
thanks for the ping and sorry for not returning to you earlier ...

On 21.04.2014 19:20, Patrick Watson wrote:
> Hi everyone, I just wanted to make sure that this patch hadn't been
> overlooked. Is there anything more I can do to streamline it's adoption?
nope.
I had some probs with my hardware - my Linux server's mainboard where I
have many git repos, various toolchains, autobuilds etc. went mad, and
it took a while to find a proper replacement ...
Hopefully I can take a look at your work this weekend - though no promise!

Gün.