RE: Building libcurl with Borland BCC5.5 compiler

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 19:57:39 +0100

On Wed, 7 May 2014, Jon Torrey wrote:

> Thank you for the response.

You're welcome...

> Following your advice and changing the INCDIRS to INCDIRS =
> -I.;..\lib;..\include; this did not fix the problem.

I was hoping that my input on one of the changes I had to make to the Visual Studio makefiles in January would help but unfortunately it didn't :(

> Also, for reference, I have not defined WITH_SSL anywhere
> inside Makefile.b32. The only additional define I have added
> is HTTP_ONLY.

That will be building using Windows SSPI as the SSL engine then. Maybe I misunderstood you but I thought you mentioned that you modified the OpenSSL path in the makefile to point to where you had the OpenSSL source?

As I mentioned in my last email I've not used Borland since the old DOS days so I'm kind of blind here - could you please post your full build log?

Cheers

Steve