Re: libcurl + libuv problem on Windows 7 x64

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 21:20:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 10 May 2014, Jonathan C. wrote:

> First, I'm still learning C++, and to do so, I'm creating a libcurl binding
> for nodejs.
>
> The code is on github: https://github.com/JCMais/node-libcurl
>
> This is mostly about the code in the multi handler socket callback:
> https://github.com/JCMais/node-libcurl/blob/develop/src/Curl.cc#L267

This sounds all good and fun, but if you truly think this is a problem with
libcurl can you please write up a smallish program (in C or C++) that repeats
the problem and post that here?

A javascript program built on top of your binding ran with a special libcurl
build feels like far too many layers of uncertainty to me.