Re:Re: How to partial upload a file to server?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 08:08:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 12 May 2014, dong wrote:

> Send a PUT request to /chunked_upload with the first chunk of the file
> without setting upload_id, and receive an upload_id in return.

I assume you talk about "chunk" here as just a piece (4MB?) of the file and
not actually using chunked content-encoding?

This is just a PUT then, right?

> Repeatedly PUT subsequent chunks using the upload_id to identify the upload
> in progress and an offset representing the number of bytes transferred so
> far.

... and this is just a series of more PUTs sending more parts?

> After each chunk has been uploaded, the server returns a new offset
> representing the total amount transferred.

... and each individial PUT gets a response back.

> After the last chunk, POST to /commit_chunked_upload to complete the upload.

So that's a final POST request.

Can you elaborate which of this that causes you problems or what I
misunderstood?