Re: Building libcurl with Borland BCC5.5 compiler

From: Jon Torrey <ntox101_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:20:45 -0400

Steve,

I found your commit here :
https://github.com/bagder/curl/tree/0ab2c444b55b7c6de6d6ea519bd74a14aa1be208

So we do not cause confusion I did in fact clone the master from that URL.

I did a plain, zero options added build, straight out of the box.

I invoked buildconf.bat as required followed by 'make borland'

Output of DOS window :

C:\curl-0ab2c444b55b7c6de6d6ea519bd74a14aa1be208\curl-0ab2c444b55b7c6de6d6ea519bd74a14aa1be208>make
borland > C:\buildoutput.txt
The system cannot find the file specified. <<---- first line after invoking
above command
A subdirectory or file .\BCC_objs already exists. <<---- this was the last
line I saw

buildoutput.txt will be attached in this e-mail.

Seems like it successfully built. Read log for details and I recommend you
do as my word is not of any authority in the libcurl realm.

If you need anything else of me, feel free to drop me a line. I am sure in
the future I will need something from you. ;)

Regards,

JT