Re: a darwinssl-related crash, #1369

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 17:58:29 -0500

On May 13, 2014, at 9:58 PM, Toby Peterson <toby_at_apple.com> wrote:

> I believe SecPKCS12Import can "succeed" with items set to an empty array, in which case this would crash:
>
> status = SecPKCS12Import(pkcs_data, options, &items);
> if(status == noErr) {
> CFDictionaryRef identity_and_trust = CFArrayGetValueAtIndex(items, 0L);

Okay, I just pushed a fix for this. The person who reported the problem on Sourceforge ought to be advised to try it again with the latest code. (They'll also need to install Autoconf & friends if they haven't done so already, since Apple no longer includes them with their command line tools.)

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>