RE: What are the requirements to include a language binding for libcurl?

From: Jonathan C. <well.bad_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 19:25:01 +0000

> I have no idea. We provide several different ways of doing transfers to allow
> users, such as yourself, to pick the way you think is best!

Right! I will do it that way then, I don't think it would be a big issue to not have a CurlMulti api, since it would act just as a separated queue in this case. The client can just build their own if he wants to.

The important here is to have the basics working, and for that, I think I just need to implement the reset method. (:

Btw, thank you for this amazing library!