RE: Autobuild stats

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 22:44:14 +0100

On Mon, 19 May 2014, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> I've just noticed the autobuild stats page at
> http://curl.haxx.se/dev/summary.html is blank.

I think it has been like that for some time now...

> It's some time since I looked at that page, but as I recall it had
> lists of all the various platforms on which the autobuilds had
> been running lately.

...I don't recall how long but I've never seen any stats there - I
appreciate that I've only been running autobuilds myself since the beginning
of the year but even before that using the autobuilds page to see if some of
my test harness changes were good I would sometime accidentally click on
that page and see nothing :(

Kind Regards

Steve