Re: libcurl RTSP client implementation c programming issue

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 22:43:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 May 2014, Gerard Castillo Lasheras wrote:

> I'm implementing a RTSP client in c programming. In order to properly
> configure the RTP/RTCP sessions I require having the transmission port of
> the RTSP server (to send RTCP RR to it).
>
> I've been looking on the documentation but without success.
>
> I guess that it might be possible. Am I right?

I don't know.

The persons who brought the RTSP implementation are not around much anymore
and I don't think there are many RTSP users on this list. If the docs isn't
enough or unclear, I suggest you dig into the code to figure things out and
to test what happens when you do things. It isn't unlikely that there are
flaws in there that might need fxing...